friends that change once you have a baby.... i know your friends lives dont change once you have a baby. but is it bad they never call or text anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I had my DD at 23, and most of my friends from WAY back were still in the college and prtying phases of their lives. So it was hard for some of them to understand why I couldnt do what I used to with them. But the true ones have stayed, and understand that my priorities have changed since I had my baby.
    The ones that leave, arent supposed to be your friends. Let them go.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• no that just means they arent friends!
    i had a few that i stopped calling or texting. and one i kept talking to and she ended up trying to slip up me and my husband and was very rude to my dd....
    dont worry about it. just make freinds with ppl who have babies. they live different lives then ppl who dont
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• One of my best friends and I prolly talk like once a month if that! She is busy with her new boy toy and I have my family! But it's a two way street I need to make more of an effort to talk to her too!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It's normal to grow out of friendships... I did, and funny thing is it was because we had different parenting styles.. I don't have to sit with our boys for an hour and pat their back until they fall asleep, she does, and her son is 6 yrs old... Go figure. Oh well, I have made lots more true friends now that our boys are older and in school.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2010