Will you go to your next high school reunion? Why or why not?

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I went to the very first one and I laughed all the way home. It was still just like high school.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We just had our 10 year reunion last month. I did not go because have better things to spend $90 on than seeing people that I don't care to see. My husband and I have pretty much kept in touch with the people that we wanted to keep in touch with.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Probably not. I didn't like most of the fake asshats when I was in school and the ones I did like I have kept in contact with. I have no need to go one up with a bunch of people I could care less about.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Just had our 20 yr this past October and we didn't go.. It was 80.00/couple to eat bad food and see the class snobs,lol... Oh and not to mention, it was a 2 hour drive.. We stayed home and snuggled on the couch.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• nope, I doubt we will have one - I went to a small school and I never really spent time with anyone in my class I hung out with people older or younger but not in my class.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 11:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I don't know, I keep in touch with all of the people that I wish to keep in touch with, and from what I hear the reunions tend to be like a bad high school flashback. I enjoyed high school while I was in it, but since have come to realize how petty it all was. I think I will just stick to getting together with my friends whenever I get back to town and do without all of the La-De-Da look who I became.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• no - I still talk to my friends from high school that I have any interest in
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• As long as it's geographically possible. My hubby is in the Army so who knows where we will be in 3 years, or even if we will have a 10 year reunion. I have no idea.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I went to my 10 year a year and a half ago and it was lame. I went to my friends 10 year with her (same school) two years before and had a blast! DH's 20 year is coming up, but he hasn't heard anything about a reunion yet. If there is one, we'll go. He wasn't impressed and didn't like his 10 year, but now he wants to show off his "hot" wife. Lol! Gotta love him. =) I don't mind going to his. I think I actually know more people than he does...(he's 8 years my sr. and we didn't even go to the same HS).
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• There's no reason for me since we are all on eachothers facebook friends lists and every summer we get together at some local tent dances in the town we graduated from
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2010