Who would be okay with...

...a situation somewhat like this? Your SO is out with friends and for whatever reason a topless/naked girl or girls end up being around them. Since it's not SOs place/car/boat/whatever he doesn't have anything to say to the girl/s...does this still make it okay? Who would have a problem with it? It's understood that he can't control what's going on around him, I just want to know if you would still be upset by the situation he was put into...

michelle121003

Asked by michelle121003 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope I wouldn't be upset.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• To me that sounds like his friends took him to a strip club and believe me, he knew before hand.

If it was my SO, I wouldn't care but he wouldn't give me a story about not knowing it was going to happen. He would probably tell me before they made the final plans.

But to answer your situation as you wrote it, NO I wouldnt' be upset because I trust my man and have no doubt that he would ever do something to jeapordize our relationship.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• He may not be able to control his surroundings, but he controls himself and he could control himself right out of a situation like that! Yes, I'd be upset if he didn't leave it and no, its not okay.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 11:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• No, don't think strip club...just slutty girls who decided to take their tops off cuz they can...
    michelle121003

Comment by michelle121003 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would be totally shocked if my husband didn't leave the party. If he stayed I would be a little upset, but more confused because my husband is SUPER modest and is not into that kind of thing and feels it's degrading towards women.
    Maybe you hubby stayed because he was worried his host would be offended if he got up and left? I would talk to him about it and if he sounds genuine in his reason for staying then don't worry about it.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Crossing the line.. My husband and I would be in a pretty bad argument on why he didnt leave
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• So Jademom07...it's not a strip club, it's your guy and friends at someone's place and some girls show up and decide to go topless and your guy stays and parties with them it's okay? That's more the situation. Not like he knew it would happen but doesn't or can't leave...
    michelle121003

Comment by michelle121003 (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I wouldn't be upset if some girl flashed her breast but to be just standing around topless yeah that is the time my DH needs to decide to leave. I wouldn't be mad unless he stayed and hung around this women. If he left the area where she was doing this I wouldn't be mad.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 11:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Don't think bachelor party either ladies...these are just slutty chicks who take off their tops!
    michelle121003

Comment by michelle121003 (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yeah i'd be tad upset. but knowing my husband he'd leave...he wouldn't go if he knew it was going to be like that.
    Anonymous