Why do we exist?

Seriously, why are we in this life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• To annoy each other!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Can't think of anything else?
    Anonymous

• To Worship, to Love one another and to be in relationship with each other. We were created for Worship and Love ( Agape )
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I like to think that I do have a purpose and it's up to me to figure out what that is. I believe that that is why we all have special talents and aren't made the same way.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• To procreate and further the species
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 11:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Some say for God's pleasure,.......Im pretty certain I am personally here just to piss off my biological sperm donor and same for as to why I look just like him except Im a woman, My very exsistance annoys him even though he denies me and we dont talk or visit, God has his own humor.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 11:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Conditions were right.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I believe this life is just a pit stop before we go on to live our real lives in heaven. We all have a purpose in life wheather we ever find it or not before we die. We are to learn lessons and find our talents that we will use in heaven. This is just what I believe but you can talk to your pastor if you have more questions or if this one doesnt get answered to where you understand it.
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We were created in God's own image. and given the right to have free choices. He wanted us to be righteous and perfect innocence. Our conscience was made as a way to tell whether it was right or wrong (free will). He also wanted fellowship, and he thought of all of us as his friends.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't know for sure but I think on Earth we have the greatest potential to learn certain things like the importance of compassion and love for each other. Since there are things we don't understand here on Earth like we would in Heaven we struggle with love and compassion, and things you struggle to learn can have deeper meaning once you do learn it.  I think of Earth as Gods big school house.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2010