3week 3days

Im 3weeks and 3 day pregnant i have horrible mood swing and tender breast and nipples
Am i suppose to feel mild cramp's in my lower stomach but i don't .

theeHALL_mom

Asked by theeHALL_mom at 11:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No not that I'm aware of. If you're concerned about anything talk to your OB.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• So certain woman get mild cramps from the uterus growing ?
    theeHALL_mom

Comment by theeHALL_mom (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Did you mean 3 months? There's no way to determine if you are pregnant at 3 weeks and 3 days. You probably won't be able to get a positive pregnancy test result until about 5 weeks at the earliest. You may be experiencing menstrual cramps from an upcoming cycle or you may be having implantation cramps.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• no 3w3d i just got off my period the 5th and i was fertile the 15-19 and i was mostly fertile the 18 and that day i had sex and i was told by websites that i concieved the 19th so it's probably implantation cramps
    theeHALL_mom

Comment by theeHALL_mom (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• carol - it is entired possible to know you're pregnant that early. I knew at 2 weeks that I was pregnant - I knew when I ovulated, I knew when my period was due, I tested the day I should have had it and got a BFP pee stick.

thee - some women cramp, some don't. Your uterus wouldn't be expanding yet. If you know you're pregnant, you could just be psyching yourself out. Or since your body knows it would normally be period time, you could just be feeling some phantom period cramps. If you're not spotting, don't worry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i havent spotted yet but when will my uterus expand what week?
    so right now i have a blastcyto or however you spell it ?
    theeHALL_mom

Comment by theeHALL_mom (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Its a 50/50 chance that you are pregnant from the mood swings and sore breast and nipples but you should wait a little longer to see if it is your period cus when i was pregnant with my daughter in the beginning i never got cramps you should ask you OB if you already have one ..Good Luck to you ..and CONGRATS if you are :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• baby dustCarol2m2 that makes no sense a missed period happens earlier then five weeks. Sorry but I really hate it when people answer questions and have no idea what they are talking about. Symptoms are different for everyone theehall mom I wouldn't worry about lack of cramps :) GL and lots of sticky dust to you :)

MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 1:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010