nuva ring update

I kept the nuva ring in for a total of 6 hours. I got burning and then I started getting nauseated. Then I was throwing up. I got up to go take it out and passed out. Needless to say it's out my poor husband had to take it out because I couldn't do it without blacking out. It's been out an hour and I already feel 90% better I'm still a little Light headed but yeah I don't recommend this to anyone!

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 11:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Health

• i did fine on it accept the fact that im 6 months pregnant with a baby concieved while on the nuva ring.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It killed my sex drive but nothing like what you experienced.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Glad to hear you are doing better without it. Hope you find something else that better suits you.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• WOW- THAT KiNDA MAKES ME NERVOUS.....i JUST STARTED MY NUVA RiNG LAST MONTH & iVE BEEN DOiNG GREAT (MiNOR HEADACHES). BUT MY SEX DRiVE iS GREAT- i DDONT FEEL iT AT ALL, OH GOD i HOPE THiS DOESENT HAPPEN & i HOPE i DONT GET PREGNANT ON iT!!! GLAD YOUR OKAY
    king0913

Answer by king0913 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Every medicine is different for everyone. I love being on Nuva Ring because I am not as hormonal as I am with certain pills. I hope you are able to find the right birth control for you soon.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have heard a lot of bad things about this.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2010