Advertising

I was wonder what an effective way to advertise for more sales from my etsy store. I thought I would have had more sales then what I have because I take so much care, and effort into my items to make them gorgeous. But It seems etsy isn't doing so well these days. I need a new way to reach out for more customers. My family is just not doing so well money wise these days and my job is hardly giving me 5-10 hours a week. And not to mention my husband got laid off :S So please help me out or give me some tips. My etsy is BriannaBeansBoutique.etsy.com . Thank you for your help :D

darcyk10

Asked by darcyk10 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have a feeling the problem is not the advertising so much as the product; who's got money for this stuff these days?

:-(

Answer by gdiamante at 4:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• They sell great at vending shows. Except most of them cost way to much to go to. I would be put out of money if I went to most of them. Now i go do like donation shows. I have one for the 22nd so it so far away. I wish there were more places.
    darcyk10

Answer by darcyk10 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I couldn't possible explain it here, there just isn't enough room. But you can do what I do for others, for yourself. Well, that's cryptic! lol Sorry. PM me.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Most people are buying stuff will need or is consumable. I rep for a company that has organic and natural snacks you may be interested in. Come see my profile page or you can join my
    "You Can Have It All group" where we work with eachother and explain our inexpensive business.
    LisaMommy

Answer by LisaMommy at 6:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• ?
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008