So... did you have a good day?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• actually it was..i did a whole lot of nothing..LOL..took my daughter to school, came home and went back to bed from 930-1215..watched some tv, had a shower, had some lunch, picked her up from school at 230..we came home and we hung out..we did alot of practice sheets for homework (shes really struggling with school this year..grade 1..and shes not reading as good as she should be) and yaa, it was good, usually its such a struggle with her, and we both end up crying..lol..but today went amazing!! then we had spaghetti for supper..did some more work, read some stories, had a shower, and shes in bed!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• any day above ground is a good day
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have had an ok day considering many around me have had bad days. I am praying for my cousins and uncle who recently lost my aunt to congestive heart (funeral's tomorrow). My one cousin (out of the three above), has marital issues with her husband who is treating her cruelly and possibly cheating, and her 17 yr old daughter was locked up yesterday for drunk in public. Their cousin (on their mom's side) may be losing her son to none other than a kidney stone gone bad (he has kids). Also praying for a co worker who's brother in law and sister inlaw was in a terrible car accident leaving them both in critical condition. Another co-worker who's Albanian and who's only family is still overseas (besides her kid and husband) is worried about her 50 yr old mother (breast cancer survivor) who is now having surgery for blood clots that can be fatal. PLease pray for all the broken hearted this cold November month....I know I will.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes. Did you?
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Kinda, be better tomorrow If my adult son gets hired when he has his interview. Either way though its progress .
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 11:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Nope lol read my post on nuva ring and you'll see why
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I did, how about you?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No. It was my father's wake and seeing my children with their hands on the flag draped casket and tears running down their face knowing that their grandpa was in there was heartbreaking. Knowing my father was dead inside there was heartbreaking. I am just drained. The good part is I got to see relatives that I had not seen in 20 years or so. Tomorrow is his funeral and I can't wait for it to be over.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Oh, before the wake, I had to go to the coroner's office and pick up his personal effects. That was horrible. When they handed me the plastic bag containing only his wallet, it made me cry again. Over a wallet! The clothes he had on were not something I would want to see and I can only speculate his glasses were broken in the accident along with his watch.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:22 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes I did.
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010