Ladies I need yu

Hey okay please no rude comments :: but what's the best way to try and get pregnant from the pull out method ?? I really want to get pregnat but he doesn't cum in me he only pulls out ! But I wanna have a baby so how can I make this pull out method get me pregnant ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My last husband said he wanted children until we got married and he "changed his mind" for the both of us! I was with him for TEN years and he kept putting it off, going back and forth, or just stating he didn't want them now. If you want to get pregnant, you should seek out someone who wants to have children too. If you get pregnant and he doesn't want to, it will complicate your relationship and you will always wish you had a good daddy for your precious children. Believe me, they will sense that daddy isn't happy with them. I finally left John and although it was hard to do, I got remarried and have two new babies by him. I would not want to have babies with a man who doesn't want to have children because no matter how much you want him to, he would not ever measure up. His heart wouldn't be in it. That being said, it is possible to get pregnant with the pull out method. "Pre-cum" is still sperm. Having sex when you ovulate
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Okay wow, I'm going to try to not be rude about this but - if the guy you are having sex with DOES NOT want to have a child, then you do not need to be TRYING without his knowledge to increase your chances of pregnancy. That is just WRONG. If you want a child that badly, discuss it with him. See if you can come to an agreement or maybe some kind of a timeframe. If he doesn't want kids at all, my recommendation to you, as long as you are not married to him, is to break it off and find someone who has the same kind of life goals you have, who would like to have kids. Other than that, even if I could think of a way, I wouldn't tell you. All I can tell you is that the pull-out method is the least effective method of contraception, with about a 20% rate of pregnancy.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Is he pulling out because he does not want a baby?

OR

Is it some type of mental thing?

The reason I ask this is because my friend got married a couple years ago. They were having sex before they got married and using the "pull out method" (which by the way I use this term VERY lightly because I don't not believe that's a method at all!). Well after they got married and wanted a baby he couldn't bring himself to cum in her because he felt like he was doing something wrong.

The ended up going to sex therapy and it got better. They got divorced before they had a chance to get pregnant over some other issues but if HE WANTS A BABY WITH YOU and he can't come in you seek therapy.

If he DOES NOT want a baby then STOP trying to get pregnant. Forcing a man to have a baby when he doesn't want one is WRONG!

That being said...if he's using the "pull out method" he has to know that you at risk of getting pregnant!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No bashing but I think if you really want to do this you need to really think it through. If he doesnt want kids are you sure he will stick around? Are you prepared to do it alone? How would you feel if someone trapped you into parenthood? I hope you make the right decision :)

MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 1:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2010