How many months were u when u found out????

how many months were u pregnant when u found out? even though the home pt were negative and u went to the dr???
i think i am since my bo are a little bigger and have a pouch if u know what i mean, i thought i was 5 weeks, but my mother assures me that she thinks im far more than that.
is it possible??
i have a dr. appointment until wedsnesday. what u gurls think????

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When was your last period? If you are two weeks late or more, HPTs are negative, and you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms, then you need to see a doctor.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i have an appointment wednesday, and i know i am since i have a pouch sticking out already, boo are bigger if u know what i mean, and well the cravings and nauseous
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I was over 200 pounds both my pregnancies (kids are now 4 & 6 y/o) and I knew at 4 weeks 1st baby and 2nd baby so few weeks (2-3?) it was like NOTHING on the screen, barely a visible yolk sac.

I have friends, though, from an 80 pound former gymnast to dress size 32 girls who don't know til they're sooooo far along you can see the gender at the 1st scan!

every womans body/womb is totally different

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• thanks gurls. ive keep worrying a lot since i had an ms back in march and don't want to go through that again.
    im hoping for a girl, since in my dh family all are musicians, and my son knows how to play the drums without anybody teaching him, and dh wants the singer at least (like her mama) lol
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• The postitive sign on my pregnancy test came out fairly quick maybe a second or two.. before i took the pregnancy test i had been having signs of pregnancy my period was late i think a month late and my breast and my nipples were sore could barely even touch them and i also had some spotting which was the (implantion bleeding) with some light cramps not as bad as regular period cramps i had no morning sickness cus my husband was the one throwing up i also went to a free pregnancy clinic to make sure the home pregnancy test i took the night before was accurate and sure enough the test at the clinic came out positive again so i made an appointment with an OB and i was exactly 2 months pregnant .. now i have a healthy 1 year old little girl ..Good Luck to you :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2010