A question for Christians who beleive it's the end of times.

If you believe this, why aren't you happy? You get to be with Jesus if its the end of times, right?

FishingMama

Asked by FishingMama at 4:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm happy that Jesus is soon to return. I'm sad at how many people aren't ready and will be left behind to endure 7 years of tribulation. I'm sad that many will be deceived by the one that will be in power and will choose to follow him. I'm sad that so many have turned from God.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I have to say, What difference does it make? We all die at some point, what difference does it make if we all die at the same time? The end result is still the same.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Good question! It's confusing isn't it?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• who said we were unhappy. i live my life everyday to return to him once more and i ask myself how well have i endured and will he be happy with me. what kingdom will i make it too and will my friends or family make it. i just hope it's not before i get sealed in the temple and to my children.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• melody77

I am talking to the Christian who are aggressive about the end of times.

Aggresive = Unhappiness.

If you are happy about it ,this question doesn't apply to you.

Thank you bonn77 for answering my question. I did not know that was one of the reasons some Chrisrians would be upset about the end of times.

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 5:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Some might be afraid for their children. I know that my DS has accepted Christ, and my DD is getting old enough to where she might be held responsible for her decision... however she has speech delays and we have no clue how much she understands and how much she is capable of. I'm fearful for her. And obviously all others, but this hits closer to home. The Jews haven't rebuilt the temple yet. Watch for that.
    icook

Answer by icook at 5:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yeah im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy to meet my Jesus the one who saved me and dead for me Im like bonn777 im sad at the people that don't believe and they don't know what is on the roads ahead of us and after Jesus comes they don't know how bad it is going to be. I pray everyone gets saved before its to late. Praise the Lord

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• icook, what does Jesus say about children going to Heaven? Just Jesus, not the many different branches of Christianity. I don't understand this either.

:: Christianity is so confusing to me  lol::

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 5:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm going to make a new post for my previous question.
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 5:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm excited on one hand and scared on the other. I know that when the Rapture takes place, I'll go to be with Jesus. On the other hand, I am scared for my daughter and other family members. That is because I don't know in my heart if they are truely ready to go. Although, it is not for me to judge. It's between them and God. I do know that there are a lot of people who by all appearances do not seem ready. But again, I do not know what is in their heart, and it's not my place to judge them.
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2008