Is it ok to make love in a hot tub your last month? adult content

1ZomB-Mom

Asked by 1ZomB-Mom at 11:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Health

• It's not ok to be in a hot tub at all during pregnancy.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• last month what? If you're pregnant, do not enter a hot tub at any point. The heat can cause complications and even brain damage. If you're not pregnant, I see no reason why you should be unable to have sex in a hot tub.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• You are not suppose to be in a hot tub at all during pregnancy if that is what you are referring to, it can can so many problems including miscarriage and brain damage! BIG NO NO
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It is not okay to have sex in water while pregnant. Really you should never have sex under water. The action of the penis can force water into your vagina and can cause infection among other complications. Plus you should not be in that hot of water because it is bad for the baby.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• naughty girl no hot tub when prego - sex - go you!
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Last month of being prego...and my doc said it was ok to be relax in the hot tub since I had alot of back pain, and he said it as ok as long as the water temp does not get above 95 and I don't get over heated...Ive had NO sex drive while being prego and things actually got heated up b/w my fiance and I and we messed around in our hot tub...now i'm freaking out BUT I can feel my baby move around like normal, and all seems to be ok...but i'm just curious...and that wont happen again!!
    1ZomB-Mom

Comment by 1ZomB-Mom (original poster) at 12:11 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You should be fine, just make sure to move out of the water for the actual penetration next time.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I agree with SleepingBeautee. Move out of the water for the fun part next time. If you start noticing weird discharge, get in to see your doctor ASAP. It could mean an infection.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would not do it.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:11 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• There is a hot tub at my condo that has a sign made up by the association that states pregnant women are not allowed to use hot tub.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010