Have You Ever adult content

Have you ever had an abortion or considered it? What lead you to that decision & if you had a do over would you change it ((( no judgement ppl pls towards me or the answers received )))
I just want to know ppls thoughts on this

Meesh87

Asked by Meesh87 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't believe in abortion at all. I firmly believe in adoption if you feel you can't do it. Good luck to you
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:07 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I considered it when I found out I was pregnant and my baby was just 12 weeks old. I prayed aboaut it and came to the conclusion the baby deserved to live and that it wasn't fair to not give it a chance. It was hard and at the time I was seperated from my DH. But it all worked out. I had her 20 days before my baby's 1st b day. I don't regret it. Every time I look at her I ask myself how could i have thought about it but times were hard. Shes 11 now and I wouldn't change anything. I also almost lost her at birth.
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Btw I'm not having an abortion just curious to hear from those who have considering they often face so much judgement from ppl who dnt believe in it ( some ppl just have there own story to tell & no one to listen
    Meesh87

Comment by Meesh87 (original poster) at 12:11 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• At one point in time i was in a horrible relationship and i though i was pregnant but i was too coward to find out and i really considered the though of abortion if i was because i did't want to have a child with a abusive man because i though it would have been harder to get the abuse out of my life. Anyways i ended up taken a test and found out i wasn't. I love children and babies and i'm glad that i wasn't pregnant by him. Taught me a lesson don't settle for less.
    xpinkxjennx

Answer by xpinkxjennx at 12:18 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Nope. Abortion never crossed my mind and never will.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I was always against it until I got pregnant from being raped. I had an appointment to get it done but had a misscarige before I could. Im glad about that but that changed my view on abortion.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I got pregnant on birth control with a guy who broke up with me before I found out I was pregnant. When I found out, I really debated. I strongly support a woman's right to choose, and the choice for me was to keep it. He and I discussed it, and we came up with a plan, then I miscarried. I'm really glad I don't have any attachments to the guy anymore (he was a douche), but the loss of the baby was still really sad for me. I've always known I wanted to have kids, and even though it wasn't the ideal situation, I was still excited. Life has a way of working out, and I'm happy with where I am now, without that jerk.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I believe everyone has the right to do what they feel. Its their body and I feel that environment and situation has alot to do with decisions. I have friends who have had abortions. It was hard for them but it was THEIR choice.
    proudmama101906

Answer by proudmama101906 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• that thought crossed my mind when we got pregnant with #2, we were doing ok with 1 kid but i knew 2 kids would really stretch things, then we talked about maybe giving the baby for adoption, but an open one, in the end after a night of me sobbing on my husband we decided to keep the baby and worry about the rest later.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 6:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• The thought never crossed my mind when I found out I was pregnant.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010