Hot tub ?.... adult content

My doctor said it's ok to get into a hot tub to relax my back that has been killing me, as long as the temp. is 95 and I don't get over heated or feel over heated...but my ? is I have not had a sex drive in a long time, and my fiance and I kind of messed around in our hot tub and I'm now freaking out if that was ok to do? I can feel my lil one move around inside me like normal, but i do feel very crampy now...like period cramps...what should I do?

1ZomB-Mom

Asked by 1ZomB-Mom at 12:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor how far along are you? It could be labor if your far along enough
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:09 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would talk to the doctor about it. Having sex in water is a way to get an infection so I wouldnt do that again. I got an infection from that before I ever got pregnant...Hope everything is ok =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You are probably fine but I'd check with your care provider just to be sure.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would recommend to call your OB and if its late and the office is close call any ways they always have a doctor on call just to make sure everything is ok cus the cramping your talking about sounds kind of akward just count your baby's movements for 5 to 10 minutes just to make sure that he or she is ok and its kind of weird for you OB to say its ok to get into a hot tub you should never get in a hot tub no matter how high or low it is ..thats very dangerous for the baby .. well i hope all is well with your little one
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:33 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• make sure it is well under 100 deg in a hot tub
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 3:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have heard hot tubs are a no-no. I wouldn't go in one again.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 10:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Went to the doc today and all is great! No harm was done, and everything looks great, no infections, and he said most people think hot tubs are bad, but if your sticking your va-jj by the jets forcing water in then of course its bad for you...but if you are relaxing your muscles, under 95 temp and in there less than 30min then ur good to go..jst like taking a warm bath is ok to do too just not forcing water into your va-jj...

thanks again for eveyone's input..jst wanted to let ya'll know me n the baby are doing great and only 4 more weeks to go!!! wooo
    1ZomB-Mom

Comment by 1ZomB-Mom (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2010