anyone speak portuguese?

Hey ladies! I have been watching a tv special on youtube about my favorite musician. I havent found any english specials/interviews because she is from Brazil so they pretty much are all aired in Brazil lol. They speak too fast for me (and no subtitles) so if any of you can understand it some, could you do me a favor and translate? I can send you the link! thanks!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 12:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Travel

• I don't speak the languate, but if you go to google and type in "Translation" or "Translate portuguese" you will find applications that acutally have two boxes... one where you put in one language... then you select the language you want it translated to.. and then the other box where the translated words come out. hope this was helpful.
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 11:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I didn't know that. Handy thing to know, thanks.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I often use translators online but there is no subtitles for the video I'm trying to understand. Portuguese isnt the type of language you can guess the spelling for based on the pronounciation
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i dont sorry
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think it's a combination of Spanish and French.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2011