How can I get out of a bad relationship? adult content

Well let me explain. Right now I am a stay at home mom with a daughter who is two months old while my husband goes out and works. We had family in town but did not want to ask them to baby sit daily because the job I had would not have allowed me to even see my daughter. So we decided it would be a good idea for me to stay home. Even though we talked this through my husband who is a Gemini truly shows both his sides that I am sooo frustrated.

Sometimes he comes home and is so loving and just wants to be with me but there are other times when he wants to fight me and does not care what he does to me verbally and physically. What gets me is I let a lot slide but I don't think I deserve to be put down and talked to just any kind of way. When I try to confront him is when he really treats me like I am just another woman and not his wife because he truly gets ready to fight me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Do you have family you can go to? Would you be safe from him if you left? What's the situation? If he wouldn't care just leave. If you need help theres PA and Housing. Good Luck
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Aside from above, which I agree with ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Other then that come to my profile.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• personally i would leave no woman deserves verbal abuse much less physical heres a suggestion if you don't have the courage to leave him just right yet heres wht i would do get pamplets of counselors and lay thm around go out and buy books on self help on relationships such as men are from mars and women are from venus and leave thm out whr he can see thm! and if he don't respond in a gentle loving way to save your marriage after tht thn i would leave and /or if he just ignores thm all together!
    superrockinmom

Answer by superrockinmom at 4:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2010