Do you/your DH have direct deposit for their payroll?

Just wondering if your bank releases your pay checks earlier than pay day? Sometimes ours does and other times it doesn't..and it always seems not to when we could REALLY use it, go figure lol thought id ask for the heck off it :)

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DH is in the military so his check is a direct deposit. With our bank we get paid 2 days before pay day....and sometime...although not often it will show up before then. Its great when it does but at the same time it kinda sucks because then it is a longer period before we get paid again.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes we do direct deposit, it is always there right on time, never late, never early. It is so much nicer having DD because now we don't have to worry if there is a blizzard will our paychecks get here in time!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yep it goes in a day early
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We both have DD - never seen it show up early. But I do know if they put it in early don't touch it, they can take it right back out again... my DH programs for a company that handles that for a bunch of banks and they do that back and forth thing all the time.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My husband's paycheck is direct deposit and it is only released on payday. When I still had a job mine was the same way. There are times I'd love to be able to have early access but it does not happen that way.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• my husband does, but I don't.
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 12:15 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes I do. I always get it the day I'm supposed to get paid.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Both my husband and I have direct deposit. The only time, my husband's direct deposit is deposited early is on Thanksgiving day (it is normally deposited every other Friday). I do get my direct deposit one day earlier than payday because I have direct deposit. Those that have checks have to wait an extra day until payday.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i have direct deposit..it only ever goes in on the day its supposed to
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• we both have direct deposit and it always goes into the account the same day every week, which would be on thursday. the money does go into the account on the wednesday before if a holiday happens to land on thursday like it did 2 this month for veteran's day and then thankgiving.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2010