what did u do to sleep at night

im having trouble sleeping on my stomach at night bc the other ways i feel suffocated,but with this pregnancy, i just can't do it. how did u gurls do it????
and what can i take for the gasses to go away if any of u gurls had the same problem. dh gets tired when in the middle of the night it comes out he says and i don't feel a thing..lol
what do u recommend???

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• for the last two months of both pregnancies I had to sleep sitting up on the sofa with lots of pillows around me, and my knees bent as well. If tried to lay down I got KILLER heartburn and I also couldn't breathe.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Try a body pillow or pregnancy pillow.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I always slept with a pillow between my legs and on my left side. On the nights that the back and leg pain were really bad I took tylenol before going to bed or else I really couldn't sleep at all
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I'm a stomach sleeper, too, and I managed to do it right up to the end. I used my body pillow, and I would wedge my stomach between the pillow and the mattress, and throw an arm and a leg over the pillow. I used other pillows for support (like one on the opposite side). It was fantastic, and I've never slept as hard in my life as I did my third trimester (although I, of course, had frequent wakings to pee!). I hope this works for you!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• body pillow!
    angela.bouchard

Answer by angela.bouchard at 1:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• They say it bad to sleep on your back when your 6 months and up the baby cant get no oxygen like that its better to sleep on your left or right side with a body pillow between your legs or prop your feet up with pillows also especially if you have swelling :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010