Taylor Swift concert....to Pit or not to Pit???

Okay so my daughter and I plan on going to the Taylor Swift concert next fall. She will be 12. She wants to be in the pit by the stage, but I'm not sure if it will be safe for someone her size. She is very petite and if she is there, I will be too. So, advice ladies plz. Has anyone, or their kids, experienced the pit at one of taylor swift's concerts?? Is it as dangerous as other concerts?? Would you get pit tickets if available??

cjzmom

Asked by cjzmom at 12:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I've never been to one of her concerts, but I would be a little nervous putting my petite 12 year old in the pit. Good luck on whatever you decide. :)
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 12:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• she should be fine at that type of concert.
    Meladori_Magpie

Answer by Meladori_Magpie at 12:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• NEVER REALLY HEARD OF THE PIT
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would think she would be fine. If you can get the floor layout before the concert and tickets go on sale......but I don't think the girls whom will be the majority at her show will rush the stage......they pretty much have guards there and the fencing up so there is a good gap between the actual stage and floor seating.

I'm sure all would be OK....have not heard of anything major going on at any of her shows......good luck!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Taylor Swift-Pit??? When I hear pit i think of a mosh pit. I went to the Black Sabbath/Pantera concert yrs ago. (all time fav is Pantera) Anyway I was in the pit when Pantera played. I broke my arm. The guys dont go easy on you just cause your female. They figured if a girl is brave enough to get in there they better be ready for anything. I just cant see the fans at a Taylor Swift concert being as aggresive. I say let her go for it. If it seems to be too much just pull her out.
    rockchik

Answer by rockchik at 10:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2010