What can you do to get rid of acne scaring ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Probably laser surgery.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Brown marks - time or laser surgery. An indented scar will stay for good, unless you get botox or something.
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 12:19 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• A scar is just that-a scar. Mederma can help with the appearence but will not take it away. You can get laser surgery that is done with you awake and in office. Its very expensive and takes several visits, depending on how much scarring there is. Its the same type surgery they do to repair skin that has been burned.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• there no products you can use to take them away besides laser surgery dont have that kind of money :-/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Wow, I have acne scars and I have to tell you, none of this is encouraging. I'm still looking for something, if i find something effective I'll share!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 12:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Great ! raynestar let me know what you find i was using proactiv before and it was working for me but it was to expensive so i stopped buying it and i started braking out again and here come the acne scars again :-/ so im looking for something unexpensive ..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Jordan Essentials Shea Body Butter reduced the appearance of mine. I use the Gentle Face bar to cleanse & body butter to moisturize. When I start getting a bad breakout, I use the salt scrub on my face. There are no harsh preservatives, chemicals, or petroleum. It's all American made.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2010