What puts you in the holiday spirit??

Is it the snow, the holiday lights, the music, seeing Santa in the mall, the decorations being out in stores (way to early LOL)? Waht says Christmas to you?

MommyTanisha

Asked by MommyTanisha at 12:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• For me its all the lights and music. The snow always helps too but I grew up where we never got snow.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:37 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't get in the mood until the day of. I end up being cranky until.
    Meladori_Magpie

Answer by Meladori_Magpie at 12:37 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Probably music most, and then lights.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• the ringing of the salvation army bells. i refuse to shop at TArgets becasuew they won't let them ring theri bell and collect for the needy. That BELL is what startws my Christmas wihtout it the store is just cashing in on a holiday not the spirit of the season
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My SO and I go to Disneyland every year, usually within the first 2 weeks of December. All the decorations, music, disney stuff haha, gets me in the spirit. And my DD is 18 months old this time we go, so she will be able to enjoy it so much more!
    And when I see lights up everywhere, I love the lights :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• The spirit of giving when I see the toys for tots boxes over following with great toys that were donated.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 1:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• When they start playing christmas music on the radio
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• The music, and the smell of my favorite holiday room freshener. .. and my favorite holiday treats. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Christmas music and lights! Back in the day when my son was young we would all get in the car, turn on the Christmas music and tour through the neighborhoods looking at the houses with all the lights and Christmas "Yard Art."
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2010