Our proposal story has made the news in Phoenix, AZ...

and has made the rounds on various internet sites. How weird. Heck even our video has had almost 16,000 views. LOL

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 12:53 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• So excited for you! Awwwwwwwww and I am part of it! I am going to be looking for that wedding invitation!! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• LOL...well, it's like this, I am already trying to pare down my list as it is. I would be happy to invite all of CafeMom. If I could.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Congrats!!! yea i love how the one news anchor says "mom cafe"... she needs to get it right.. CAFE MOM! LOL
    I didnt think it was a bad idea.
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• LOL, that's funny! You go, girl!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Aw.. Congrats!.. Those news reporters were being kinda rude though it seemed (exept the blonde).. I think that's a really cute idea!
    MummaMel

Answer by MummaMel at 1:07 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Neat! So was it the proposal you were looking for? You seemed kind of subdued in response... And who was holding the CAMERA?? LOL :)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I LOVED the proposal, I was just in shock. LOL And I am not a squealer and screamer or anything of the sort. Haha My son, Braden was the "awesome" cameraman. I thought he was just playing with it.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't think they were being rude. I understand what they were getting at. But for me personally, I wouldn't want such a huge personal part of my life done electronically. I just can't see myself or my life absorbed in a website so much to do something like that. BUT I am not you, and regardless of what I think, congratualations.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I think the proposal is adorable! So happy for you.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 1:19 AM on Nov. 30, 2010