What do you love about each one of your children?

group hugThe thing I love about DD 12 is that she is so loveable. She picks me up when I am down and tries to tell me how I should discipline her it's funny. Sometimes she says " you shouldn't let me get away with that aren't you going to spank me?" I laugh hard and tell her since she knows shes wrong why discipline and I don't spank for everything. (I can't remember the last time I spanked anyone of them that's how long its been.) She said she's buying me parenting books! LMAO My DD 11 is stubborn and outspoken. She has the guts to do things I didn't do when Iwas a child. I love that about her. She loves to speak publicly and act. She doesn't let anyone push her around. Very Independent as well. She'll admit when she's done something instead of looking at me crazy like the others, even though she knows there are consequences to her actions. My DS 10 is loveable, kind, gentle, and very caring. I love his qualities. He cries at ASPCA commercials anything sad really. He loves babies and does not lik to see anyone get mistreated. I say he's a good husband for some one in the making. LOL His teacher asked him if he had three wishes what would he wish for he said world peace no wars, give homeless people a house and for his last wish give homeless people money. How great is that. I love them all so much and Thnk you GOD for letting me be their mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suelo74

Asked by suelo74 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• Jaydon 6- I love how creative he is and his sense of humor is too funny, he also reminds me of me when I was young.
    Mehkai 5- I love how brave he is, always looking for someone to protect no matter what.
    Amir 3- I love how no matter how bad my day is just one dimpled smile of his just melts my heart and his failed attempts at knock knock jokes just crack me up!
    Erik 1- I love the way he says my name "maaaaaaaa ma!!!!" and the way he snuggles in at milk time just warms me to the core!!!!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My daughter has a good head on her shoulders and is genuinely nice person. She likes everyone.
    alissawuthrich

Answer by alissawuthrich at 2:22 AM on Nov. 30, 2010