What is something that seems impossible for you at this very moment?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 1:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ever save enough money to go to Milwaukee; Wisconsin to be with the man I love! We met in college in l972; from the first time we met I knew that here was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We spent every possible moment together that term-except that I went home to sleep and he went to his own room to sleep. After that summer term he went back to Wisconsin to finish his school and I stayed here with my aching heart! He was black and I was white; my mother was having fits and I caved under her pressure. We kept in touch for the next several years-until he came to see me in l978. By this time I had married; had a son; and left my husband. I don't remember much about that visit except that it only lasted one night and when I left in the morning I said the ball is in your court. And walked out the door. He left that day and headed on down the road-calling me a few days later to have my sister (cont.)
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• having a good nights sleep.
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• MamaAlice... you should have him come MEET you now!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• That I will never find the right person to love....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• tell him to let me go; I was starting over and trying to start a new life without him. I didn't hear from him until this past February 5-when I received a letter asking if I was the Alice Wheeler that went to OSU in 1972! I had been thinking of him over the past several years; and figured he was married;l living in some fancy house with kids running in and out. But I hadn't called him because I didn't want to stir anything up! So when I got his letter I was amazed and immediately called his house. A young girl answered the phone-confirming my worst fears-and he got on the phone and it was the same old voice! I asked him if he got married and had kids. He said: "No I've never been married Alice; and have no kids! " I asked why; and will never forget his reply "I guess I never found the right girl-actually it was you I guess. I said wow; that's very flattering but sad at the same time! I said well I've been (cont. )
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• continued again!) married 4 times and I never found another you either Mac. I am single now I think we should make this work! So I have received gifts; I've sent him gifts; and we have talked every day since that phone call. I went back this summer for a week; met his Mother and the rest of his wonderful family-and had a ball! Now I'm trying to get my daughter graduated and in a college-then I want to go and be with him! I told him there's nobody that can object now! I figure we wasted the past 38 years-not going to waste any more time!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Sorry; I didn't mean to hijack your post!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:40 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• WOW Alice! You only hear about stuff like this on TV! How special!!

Good for you! Don't let anyone stop your happiness girl! Love has no color...

Maybe he can come see you and your family as well. I understand about your kids in school......sounds like you both found each other for a reason Mama Alice!!!

You GO girl!!!!!!!!!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• To find a job.
    alissawuthrich

Answer by alissawuthrich at 2:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Getting away from the computer and getting something to eat.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2010