what are the best multivitamins to boost my fertility?

Have been trying to conceive for 14months now after a miscarriage and irregular periods.

juliababy5522

Asked by juliababy5522 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Any prenatal vitamin will do. Make sure it has iron and folate (I can't think of one that doesn't). Many even have DHA now. I take Kirkland Signature (from Costco), and those have the DHA. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:18 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• take a regular multivitamin and an omega/fish oil supplement. You really don't need anything else. People like to have a whole list of crap they take that really doesn't do anything but make them feel better mentally. If you are having problems with little/no CM, you can take EPO - evening primrose oil during the first part of your cycle to increase it. Don't take it after ovulation though, because after ovulation you want progesterone, not estrogen. Do you chart?
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Did you see a doctor about this?

And I would get your health benefits from real fruits and veggies.

Vitamins are not proven to have what they say in them.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 4:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Vitamin E, B-6, Manganese, Selenium, and Zinc are the main ones you need to look for with extrafloic acid of course. Carrots, bananas, apples, figs and pomegranates also help boost fertility.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010