Do you thnk it will be hard for me to have a baby and im 16?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well you are young and that will probably make it harder than if you wait. Are you already pregnant or just want to get pregnant?
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• you'll get used to it..im 16 too..and things are okay with me,as long as you have people supporting you and helping you out.
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Not really... I mean you never can tell. I was 20 and still had problems. There's 13 years old out there in other countries having babies. just b/c you are young to be having a baby in the US doesn't mean you are young to the world...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Oh- I was talking about labor... As for taking care of baby, it might be harder but you'll be okay. Get finish school!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My sister got pregnant when she was 16. Some people are rude and have smart comments but don't listen to them. Just make sure you have plenty of supportive people in your live because being a mom is a tough job. Just please please please make sure you finish school.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• first off im a young mom , im 18 years old, it is so so so hard having a baby, if you do make sure you have your High school diploma atleast first, are you with a guy that is stable with a job, do you have a job, do you have your own apartment,how are you going to pay for formula, diapers, wipes, medical costs, clothes for the baby?, how you going to get the baby to the doctors? how you going to take yourself to the doctors for prenantal care? you got to take this all in mind. Plus young moms are more likely to have miscarages, low birth weigh, pre mature babies, there is a lot more than just having a baby, its hard. im not trying to critisize you but i think that you really need to think about this decision. its one that you will have to deal with your whole life.
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• good luck
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Wow, I'm really impressed with the reply above me, IDC90 said it all.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i got pregnant with my first when i was 16 my second at 18 and am now pregnant with a third at 19. i will have her before i turn 20. my sister had her first at 15, and my other sis at 18. We all have had about the same amount of issues with our children. Mostly dead beat dads. My sis that had hers at 15 got lucky they got married and 7yrs and 2 kids later they are still together. It will be difficult as for providing for you child but if you are pregnant now you will find a way to do it and you will get through it. If your no already pregnant then me going through it and just wanting to give advice i don't recommend you doing it.

Anonymous

• 16? Wow I got pregnant at 18. I could have never imagined having a baby at 16. You'll miss your prom's and dating in general. I was lucky with my fiance we dated for 2 years before we got pregnant then he joined the military right after she was born. I think if your NOT ALREADY PREGNANT then just WAIT. It's much better when you get married and do it right. You should just think it out very carefully, I'm sure you have a great boyfriend but they usually freak out after the baby's born. They think its "playing house" it's not , it's reality and you could think everything's fine then the next thing you know you are alone with a baby and no father for it. Becareful. I'm sure you'll do what right for you and your future.
    CGwife727

Answer by CGwife727 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008