What Christmas crafts do you like to do?

alissawuthrich

Asked by alissawuthrich at 1:41 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• making holiday candy(fudge, carmeal apples, ribbon candy) i love to make the kids new stocking every year and donate the old ones to the foster care home....(filled with xmas goodies)
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:56 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• my husband's "craft" is baking me goodies. I love his baking which explains my waistline :-)
    nbaker1227

Answer by nbaker1227 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• baking, crocheting scarves, made all handmade Christmas cards
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• before children christmas ornaments - now paperchains, cookies and treats

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 6:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• drinking eggnog

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I make Jeweled Christmas Balls, cookie cutter candles, peppermint wreaths, winter wool snowflakes, garlands made of jelly beans, colored popcorn, bells, miniture fruit, & corks &beads, beaded snowflakes, & snow covered candle holders. They're all fun to make, most r pretty easy, & some make wonderful gifts!
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I like to take peppermint candies and make Christmas reef and candy cane directions out of them. First you unwrap the candies, place them in a reef shape or candy cane shape on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Make sure that each one is touching the one next to it. Place in a preheated oven ( 250) and let melt just enough to where they are stuck together but still has some of it's thickness. Remove from oven and make a hole in one of the candies while the candy is still warm. Make sure it's big enough to tie a ribbon in it. Spray the reef or candy cane with hairspray let dry then add the ribbon. You can also super glue on a bow and other candy directions as well. Hang on your tree or through out your house ( I wouldn't put it near the fire place in case of melting) I also like to make reindeers out of store bought candy canes, pipe cleaners, little eyes and mini pom poms.

Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 5:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• One more.... I have my kids help out with this one as well as the ones I wrote earlier. You use a big sheet of poster board, Christmas cookie cutters, hole punch,foil, ribbons, glitter glue, Stickers, craft paint or whatever you wish to use. Trace each cookie cutter on the poster board and cut out each shape. Wrap in foil and punch a hole in top of each one. Directorate, (let dry if using glitter glue or paint) and tie a ribbon through the hole to hang on your tree.

Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 5:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• In my first answer I meant wreaths not reefs my mind is gone today.....
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 5:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Gingerbread houses, baking and best of all getting together at my grandma's house with all the cousins and there kids and decorating cookies. We do this for Halloween , Valentines Day, Christmas and we decorate cakes for Easter. I have the best Grandma ever :)

MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 11:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010