Is that all he really wants??

I have been with a guy for about 6 years and we have 2 yr old. He works in the mines and we have a joint account so money is not the issue. His first thoughts about me is the "bedroom stuff". I have lost almost all of my drive and that makes it worse. I know he loves me but he NEVER stops talking about sex. Even his little perverted jokes get on my nerves. WHAT TO DO!??!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• when my ex is starving for sex his jokes come up. i either give him some to shut him up or make gross faces. he hates them.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i think you should give the poor guy some sex even if you don't feel like it. he needs or wants to feel close to you and that is how men feel closer to you through sex. why would you deny him that. it seems cruel and selfish. you'd be happier.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I dont know if he would EVER get sik of it.. haha.
    Anonymous

• And thats kinda hard to do when I have no sex drive.
    Anonymous

• girls go through the motions all the time. you can do it. just say oh yeah that's it baby right there and spread your legs. let him do all the work. i have no sex drive either but hey he needs to get sex. it's important to men. do you not love him?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I love him but I also love to feel respected and appreciated.. a spontaneous night out or even a flower would help. And I refuse to be someones sex slave.
    Anonymous

• I cant imangine not giving it to my fiance,sex between is so hot even after 5 years together.He gets it when he wants even when he doesnt.men do connect through sex
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would never deny my fiance sex,its so hot even after 5 years.he gets it whenever he wants it even sometimes when he dosent
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Tell him how you feel. Be blunt if you have to, something like, "when all you do is bug me about sex, it makes me want to please you even less..." or point out that it makes you feel more like a slut or slave than a loving wife. I'm not one for just giving in cuz he wants it. I think that it just makes it worse because then i get mad because he pushed me for something i wasn't into.
    maybe try pointing out that you need some romance and to be shown that you are important to him, not just for a quick lay. good luck!
    r2mommy

Answer by r2mommy at 8:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008