Would this bother YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom and her sister are married to twin brothers. My moms husband suffers from seizures and other health problems, the other brother suffers from other health problems like arthritis and diabetes. Well my moms sister invited them over to her house for a cook out. Once there she was also invited to come over for thanksgiving dinner. We didn't get together because I live in GA and she in TX. Well an older brother of the twins live with my aunt. My aunts husband and brother in law were drinking and started harassing my moms husband. They started arguing and it almost got physical so my mom took her husband home. After a while my moms husband had a seizure due to the stress the other brothers had put him thru. I think it is so wrong of them. They know about his condition and how he gets when someone stresses him out. Then my aunt had the nerve to call my mom and uninvited them to the thanksgiving dinner because of the way my moms husband acted. WTF!!!!!!!!!! I feel they are not putting the blame where it lies. My moms feelings were so hurt so I spent extra time on the phone with her on Thanksgiving. I call her every day by the way. Then today when I call to check on my mom she has her sisters adopted son over there and my mom is babysitting. WTF!!!!!!!! So now I'm angry because I feel they are using her. Mom said she just can't say no at helping some one out. I understand but don't like it. My mom is disabled to butangry keeps pushing. What do ya think about the situation? Had to get this off my chest but I sill don't feel better wish I could move them over here with me.

suelo74

Asked by suelo74 at 2:48 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• well i guess i would be pissed too but she needs to learn to say no, as for thm being childish and starting crap thn uninviting thm for the family dinner on thxgiving is just darn right rude and personally family or no family i wouldn't be speaking to thm for awhile just cuz of the stress it outs on him hell thts his health thy are messing w/! are thy trying to kill him?!
    superrockinmom

Answer by superrockinmom at 3:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• if there isn't a way for your mother set bounadries then i don't know how things will change. i think your mother and ftaher should just start having less contact. she really needs to learnt o set boundaries so that it doesn't ruin the relationship further.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• That was so uncool what was done to your mom and her hubby. I would distance myself away from the famly for a while until they completely understand what an ass they had been.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• you would think the poor mans twin would be good enough to take care of him, knowing his condition..
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 12:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010