Where to buy an inexpensive set of bunkbeds?

I'm looking for an inexpensive set of bunkbeds. My youngest is about to graduate out of the crib, and she shares a room with her older sister. I'm looking for a set of bunk beds in order to save space, but I also don't want to spend the million dollars I spent on my older two children's bunkbeds... that they nearly destroyed. Any suggestions?

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 2:59 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wal-mart, but they are cheaply made and if your children get playful on them the bars bend. It is best to buy a good one.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 3:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• IKEA, they have the best stuff for kids and small spaces, i get all my kids bedroom stuff there (have to drive an hour to the nearest store but its worth it)
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I bought wood ones from Kmart for 200. Wood and my 7yo daughter and 4yo daughter loved them!
    JesF419

Answer by JesF419 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Ikea
    reagabismom

Answer by reagabismom at 3:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• craigslist
    tonyalynn

Answer by tonyalynn at 7:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2010