Do you like your job?

I did once, but then a new manager started & was a jerk so I quit. I shouldn't have let him win

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 3:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• YES!

But, I'm a stay at home mom :)
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 3:41 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes I do. Though I don't like my hours.
    AlyssaJones

Answer by AlyssaJones at 3:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I do like my job. My hubby tand I work for the same company. I work 1-2 shift and he woked nights.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No I hate it sometimes and my hours as well as everyone else's just keep getting cut so I just started Mary Kay in hopes to eventually quit before we close which is estimated within the next year.
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 4:40 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I like my job and I love the hours I work. I just wish I didn't have to be around people so much. :)
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I do like it. I recently looked around at other jobs but decided there is nothing out there right now that is better for me than what I am doing.... so here I stay.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:40 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I love my job and the company I work for.
    mommyslate

Answer by mommyslate at 10:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I'm my own boss so yes, but every job has its pros and cons.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No & Yes! LOL. I'm in the same boat you are. I loved my job up until almost 3 yrs ago. New Boss ~ I do not like her. I've been w/this company for 13 years & have hated my job for the last 2 1/2 years. I actually just gave my notice in August but I'm working until Dec 31st. After that, I'm done! That's my last day. But, this was what I was working up to and now I can do it. I also joined one of the DSA companies (Scentsy). 2 1/2 years ago when I knew I wanted to do something really different. I do insurance now and have had enough. I want out in the world, no more stress, no more boss. I've managed to stay focused and now I can do it. So January 1st, I start my new Full time career and can't wait!!! It did what I wanted it to do and now I can quit. WAHOO!!! can u tell I'm excited!!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I love my career. I am a teacher and watching my students learn something I taught them is so awesome. Plus, off on weekends, home by 3pm everyday, and off on major holidys and breaks!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010