Is chocolate & candy bad for your and your unborn child???

Unfortunately that's all I've been craving and I've tried everything but this baby is a junk food junky...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not if you dont eat it ALL the time, I eat candy everynow and then. Just don't go overboard
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• ugh I crave chocolate worse then I used to when I got my period... And It makes me feel so much better when I get it lol.. I feel crazy if I go without it... If you are at risk for gestational diabetes then I would say you need to cut back and watch what your eating... But I just get the little fun size bars and eat a couple every now and then... Its easier with the small ones because you can eat different kinds that would equal out to one big one .. and you don't feel as guilty...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Heck no it ain't!! Just don't eat a whole bag/bowl of sweets, your tummy probably wouldn't like that much...All in all, making a habit of eating a ton of candy isn't good, I know this because after my first child was born, I cried when I noticed how big my butt got during pregnancy.
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 4:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Just don't overdo it. My baby turned me into a junk food junkie, too! I was a health nut before I got pregnant. It was so bad, but she turned out sooo healthy and she's ahead on all of her milestones. Just be sure to get some protein, calcium, fruits, and vegetables, too.
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 12:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2008