I'm new to Cafemom...

I came here because I saw an ad on my computer. My question is, is it really social, or is it a dead space? Because I would love to be chatty with mamas.

AbsoluteSelf

Asked by AbsoluteSelf at 3:37 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Oh, it's an active site. It's just dead now because it's late. Join the newcomers group. Welcome to the craziness :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• its an international site, btw, so its not late everywhere.

This site is very active and you get quick responses. So whether you mom or dad (I'd keep the last one to yourself if you don't wanna get the witch hunt on ya and get booted and have to start all over again fresh), you'll find its a very interactive and social site. You won't have to wait for days/weeks for a response like so many of those other "social" sites.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• welcome to cafemomVery Social :) Go join a few groups and have fun!

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Some groups and members are very active, others are not. Take a look around and see what's a good fit for you. But I would avoid some groups like the Newcombers Club unless you enjoy drama.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Welcome and enjoy. Answers is my fav part of the site.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Very social, welcome aboard!

Answer by older at 12:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Ive just join a few days ago.and i like it iam also on facebook to but this site is unique because its for moms and grandmas to
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010