Why does my husband keep cheating on me?

I found out that while I was at my mothers. He had numerous amounts of people in the house. I even contacted two of the chicks and she said she spent the night, they went out to dinner, I saw msgs that he sent asking this girl that he cheated on me with before to come over and stay the night. This is hurting my heart. I do everything is my opinion to satisfy him. In our past I caught him cheating while I was 6 months preggo and it ruined my world and NOW 4 years later its still the same. I feel like a complete fool for staying by his side this long and only to get shitted on :( I dont know what to do

swtchocomamita

Asked by swtchocomamita at 4:18 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• marriage counseling or a lawyer

I would've dealt with it at the 1st sign of it, personally. Once done and they know how to get away with it, they'll just keep at it once they feel safe.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You are allowing him to walk all over you. It is obvious your marriage is over and he doesn't care. Sorry but I am upfront and honest. Been there done that
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 4:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yeah, by you staying after the first time, you're allowing it to happen. I'm sorry to say it, but it's no ones fault but your own. You should have had the sence to leave the first time.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 4:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• So you became his door mat oh what 4 yrs ago. No more momma you pack his shit up and you put that shit out on the door mat and tell him you are no-longer his mat to wipe and go on to other. I believe if a man gets his shit dirty once then he will do it again again again. This will be painful but trust me you will make though this, You NEED to get him out and away from you and the children.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Divorce......get PROOF of what ever you have in writing......any emails from these women, make sure the FULL HEADERS are showing so court can see it came from them..that helped me when my EX made threats years ago! No sense in staying in such a marriage......you need to be strong and get out now while you can.

http://www.haltabuse.org/help/headers/    

This will help you find headers in the EMAIL program you have..search for it and follow instructions. PRINT out the emails. 

Have THEM send them to your email address..or if you can on the phone...send them to your email. 

Get the proof while you can so you can show his infidelity.

Good luck!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:33 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Shoulda, coulda, woulda, do NOT blame yourself hon. Go hire yourself a lawyer and make sure he takes care of his child. Don't worry about what you should have done. Take care of yourself and your little one.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• get this, some ppl are incapable of being w one person... y do you think open relationships, polygam, n swingers exist? he was wrong for not being honest, but in a world where open relationshiips arnt commonly accepted it happens a lot.... this isnt something thats gonna go away sweetheart. you need to make a choice
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 4:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I'm with the others on this one... In his mind he knows that he can do it without any ramifications from you. The only way to stop this is to kick him out of the house, or you leave with your child(ren). You can beg, kick and scream all you want, he will not stop and it will only get worse. Just like a little kid, his behavior won't change unless there are serious consequences to his actions. One thing to remember...if he does vow to change once you have left him, marital counseling would be a MUST because you will have trust issues with him for years to come. If it were me, that wouldn't even be an option, I would leave and never look back. Good luck:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• obviously he is incapable of being in a committed relationship. You should know by now that there is nothing you can do to make him quit cheating. Habitual cheaters never quit.

I'm sorry your husband has no respect for you & your marriage. You need all the evidense you can get & sue the crap out of him. Take the house, the car, the kid & let him go get diseases from screwing nasty chicks.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• He keeps cheating on you because you are allowing it to happen by constantly forgiving him for it! There comes a point where you HAVE to say enough is enough, and stick with it.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2010