When do you....

post as Anon (question or answer)?

be honest.

I have learned to almost always post Anon in religion, as its so touchy an area and I do have people I get along with that use it that section, but they don't agree (and can get offended) by some of the answer I give, which I really want to be honest about.

Other reason being, even though we're all Anon anyways, it adds that extra layer, so that people can't drag it out into future threads or sent nastygrams at ya. Anon effectively ends the nastiness right there in that thread since they don't know who actually said that.

Its like a voice in a dark room fulla people...who said that? Then the light pops back on and you have no clue lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I normally post under my sn, unless i'm gonna REALLY piss someone off.. which I guess isn't hard to do on here!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I do it whenever I don't think it is something that makes me uncomfortable to talk about. And I don't know anyone on here well enough so nobody should care. Most people answer questions to be helpful, not to know who asked what.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:02 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i say your on the internet so its not like ppl really actually know you and your view i know i have a hard time with this one in the breast feeding group i really wanta post my opinion but i know i dont want to her there feelings but hey you dont know that person anyways as long as it doesnt go into ridiculous detail and your not bashing someone just post that its your opinion and you realize not everyones the same
    katie_knight010

Answer by katie_knight010 at 5:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I've only posted Anon once and it was a personal health question.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:41 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I never post anon because I never say anything that I'm ashamed of.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:55 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I never answer anonymous. No need to IMO.

Answer by louise2 at 7:40 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Well I don't expect my friends to conform to my opinions and they sometimes disagree with me and vice versa.  If they want to end a friendship because of that, then they were never friends to begin with.  So I still don't have a reason to hide behind anon.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:58 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I post anon when I ask sex related questions because I have a few family members on my friends list and I don't want them reading what I say and maybe spreading my business or whatever when it comes to that particular subject.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't answer anonymously.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:36 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• not about being ashamed, that's only one reason someone could have.

its a matter of wanting to be honest about something and not wanting to hear someone else's grief about it outside of that thread. Also about not wanting to alienate someone who you otherwise get along with on here.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:18 AM on Nov. 30, 2010