Getting my first progesterone and clomid today..

Hi I'm hash this is my 1st time getting progesterone and clomid done and I'm scared/happy, cause I have pcos and hoping for a bfp the first round and wondering how big a success it is especially a person with fertility problems. Also pls give some positive stories on clomid I really need the support since I never got prego for a whole yr and a half :). Lots of babydust to all!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Good Luck!!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I had an ectopic pregnancy which caused scar tissue to block one of my tubes. I was given Clomid after several months of no conception. I got pregnant on the first dose of it. So it worked great for me. Good luck to you!
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• thank you :), wow really that's good on the 1st round ... I can't wait to find out I'm prego:)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2010