Holiday Shopping?

When are you going to start holiday shopping? Has anyone started already?

FishingMama

Asked by FishingMama at 4:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I haven't started yet. I might go this weekend and get the big stuff out of the way.
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 4:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I started back in July. When I see things on sale that are on my lists I pick them up. I have master lists & write everything I've bought down & price paid as well as original price. I should be done by this weekend. Don't hate me because I'm anal. :)
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• lol redfairy

mommytobbe I have never went out on Black Friday, I'm too scared. I stay home and watch the news and see people getting trampled on, my gosh lol, you're brave !

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 4:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Ugh, Black Friday. For some stupid reason, my hair stylist scheduled my next appt. for that day! I'm rescheduling it I think. But I've been shopping on and off since September. The funny thing about shopping so early is that when it comes to wrapping the gifts in December or so, I forget where I stored or hid the gifts I bought in July!
    Reener

Answer by Reener at 4:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2008