IM SO UPSET AT MY STUPID HUSBAND I NEED ADVISE PLZ adult content

OK SO MY HUSBAND GOES GETS DRUNK GETS PULLED OVER BY THE COPS AND CALLS ME TO PICKED HIM UP--WHEN HE WAS SOPPOSED TO BE AT WORK--HE WORKS THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT AT 12.00am AND HES IN A BOWLING TEAM SO HE GOES EVERY MONDAY AND I ALWAYS GO WITH HIM UNTIL TONIGHT THAT I DIDNT--BY 12.00am HE SHOULD BE DONE BECAUSE HE ONLY PLAYS ONE ROUND BECAUS OF WORK--HE DESIDES TO GO BACK FINISH THE GAME MEET UP WITH A FRIEND AND GET DRUNK WHEN HE CALL ME HE WAS AT WORK--HE WAS TAKING HES FRIEND HOME AND GOT PULLED OVER FOR SPEEDING AND BEING DRUNK--WE HAD SOME PRETTY BAD TRUSTING ISSUES IN THE PAST FOR SOME SHIT HE DONE --SO THE TIME WHEN HE SHOULD PROVE TO ME THAT I COULD TRUST HIM BACK HE FUCKES IT OVER -- AND WHAT GETS TO ME IS THAT HE WASNT PLANNING TO TELL ME NOTHING AND I KNEW THAT HE WASNT GOING TO TELL ME SHIT TOO--IF IT WASNT FOR THE COPS I WOUDNT KNOW SHIT AND WHO KNOWS WTF HE WAS DID THAT I DONT KNOW YET--IDK WHAT TO DO--PLZ ANY ADVISE --WE BEEN MARRIED 3 YRS AND HAVE A 8 MNTHS BABYGIRL--IM NOT TALKING TO HIM BECAUSE IF I DO IM JUST GOING TO EXPLODE -- WHAT SHOULD I DO--

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 6:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I would tell him till he gets his act together you need to separate and then do. I separated for a year from my hubby and he had to work his damndest to prove he's trustworthy. We couldn't be happier now. I suggest something like that. Good luck :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 7:09 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I hope you left him in jail for a good long while. I don't know what to tell you, because you know the situation. He lies, so you need to take care of yourself and your baby girl. Make sure you always have a job that can support you both because your Dh is only worried about himself. I hope it works out because it's going to be a long hard road for you.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:11 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i'd probly let him learn his lesson too and not expect to be rescued everytime he messes up
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:19 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i've left before for a few months and he was begging me to come back and i did and everything was going perfect--until tonight --i still cant believe him-- thnks for ya advise
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 7:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If you are going to leave him. It should be for good. Do not leave temporarly.

Answer by louise2 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would separate from him. It doesn't sound like he is ready to be a mature adult in your relationship. He should be proving to you that he can be trustworthy and he should be more responsible since he has a family to take care of. I feel terrible for you. I just think that you and your little one would be better off if you told him to leave. Tell him that you can work on getting your relationship back on track once he has gotten his act together and grown up. I will say a prayer for you. Have a blessed Christmas!
    tinashannon1991

Answer by tinashannon1991 at 7:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Marriage is not something you walk away from unless he is putting you and/or your daughter in danger. Maybe you should just take some time to calm down and then sit down with him and have a SERIOUS conversation about this and maybe bring up some counciling. I think beings you have trust issues with him that you both need couples thereapy and single one on one therapy as well. I dont think leaving him is the answer....
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 7:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It may be that he has an addiction to alcohol and can't stop drinking on his own. At the very least, he has a weakness of character in that he lies and gets himself into trouble. Were I in your shoes, I would tell him that it's time to get some outside help. That might be available at work. If not, call around to the churches in your area. Many of them offer free counseling for things like this. Your husband needs help, and that should come from you. It's a part of the marriage package. He needs you to hold him accountable on a daily basis for where he's going, what he's going to do when he gets there, and what time he's going to be home. You can't assume that everything is okay because of his track record, so hold him accountable. You tell him it's time to get outside help, and then you arrange for it to happen. This is the man you chose to be the father of your child, so he deserves your help with this problem!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:51 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i couldnt put up with a man acting like that...(i didnt thats why i left my son's father).. .you need a real man not another child to care for
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• we did had counseling in the past one on one and group counseling-- idk what its goign on with my marriege -- oh and when i ask him what was he doing drunk in the street guess what he told me first-- i was bonning someone-- wtf c'mmon who does that--sopposly he was just playing around-- idk what to believe know.. all your advise are helping me thank ya
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 8:03 AM on Nov. 30, 2010