Had a weird period and my boobs are so sore adult content

This may be kind of graphic, so Im sorry in advance. I just trying to figure out if I need to go to the dr or if this is normal. Ok, so I got my AF about 5 days ago. The first day is was VERY brown blood and was just spotting. The next day I had red blood, but also had a lot of brown as well. My AF only lasts 3 days, never more, but this month Im still spotting 5 days in. I am still having the really dark brown blood. very strange to me, but I have taken 3 pg tests all negative. Also my nipples and boobs are sooo sore, the only way I can describe it is how they would feel after you just gave birth. I can barely even touch them and Im not BFing. Any ideas? Oh my boobs have been sore for 2 wks now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The brown blood it old backed up blood releasing its self and the nipple pain can be hormonal. It actually sounds normal but you know your body the best if you're scared go to the doctor.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I am 32 years old and going through the SAME thing except I have been bleeding this brown/reddish-brown clotty stuff since Nov 20th. My reg period is suppose to start this week and I have put off calling the doctor. In the past 2 years this has happened to me quite a few times. I freaked out the first couple of times so I went to the doctor. Nothing was found in all of the tests they did. I just figure my body is changing.? I am and have been on b/c pills since I was about 16 and I'm wondering if that is why.? I guess I don't have an answer, but I can relate to you.
    smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 8:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• HTH go see your doctor because if it's not heavy and dark red than you may be preggo. Take a test at the doctors just to see because i had my period for 3mos while i was preggo with my younger son. Be blessed.
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010