Bladder infection? adult content

Anyone ever have a bladder infection, but with NO symptoms other than some blood in the urine? I have NO pain, NO urgency. Went to MD, gave sample and they said bladder infection. OK, but I just thought it odd that there were no other symptoms. Sorry if TMI, but was wondering if anyone else has ever had this?

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 8:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Health

• You can pass a tiny tiny stone from the ureters to the bladder or through the urethra that can cause bleeding and the resulting bladder infection. That is what usually causes the blood to show up. Sometimes you can actually feel a stone passing either through the ureters or out the urethra and when you do feel it you will know. Birthing a baby is less painful than passing a stone!

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have not but it must be possible. You should be thankful, they can be very painful.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• no i have pretty much a perminant infection, between nmy bladder kidneys and a uti... my insurance wont cover the procedure the dr wants to do and i cant afford it.. so im just dealing with hte pain till something happens.. your very lucky!
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2010