Thank you cyber Monday ...

This summer and fall my husband went without a job.... we had alot of money put back for Christmas ( we do Chrsitmas big and have 3 different family celebrations for it ) .... so needless to say we had to use all of that money ...

My mom and dad usually give my husband and me $100 / each as our Christmas gifts ( and then usually also buys us like an outfit and 1 other thing ) ....so this year we just put our $200 for the kid's gifts... ( $100 each )

I know that is alot more than alot of other people get and that we are very lucky to have got it....

But with the things our kids wanted I didnt know how I was going to stretch it... BUT I DID.... thanks to cyber monday savings I was able to get them 23 gifts EACH .... and they were all usually very high priced items, but the most expensive thing I bought was $20 ( originally $62 ) ... I even bought my daughter a starter violin for $6 !!! and i got them both matching sets of pjs for $6 - for both pairs !

I am kinda proud !!!!

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 8:16 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good going mom!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:18 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Good for you!!! I hope you also know about Mr. Rebates.com --- you get cash back for shopping on-line!!! I started using it last Christmas, and have already got $170 back, and will get back about 75-100 more after THIS Christmas....you should check it out, but great job stretching that buck, hon!!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Way to shop!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Great shopping
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 9:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Wow, i'm going shopping with you!!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 30, 2010