How can I stop being bitter?

I'm at the age where it seems like someone new is pregnant everyday. And it makes me so mad and sometimes sad that I can't have another one right now. Because I'm single. I love my son but it would be so nice to have a whole family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• You do know that you do not have to be married to have another baby right?
    Or is it that you refuse to have a child out of wedlock.

Answer by louise2 at 8:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It doesn't mean you'll never have one again. I myself am single mother who has a son and cant wait to get married one day and have another baby, but it'll have to wait. No need to be bitter you'll have your chance in the future. I'll come.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• marriage does not equal the ability to get pregnant
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You could always buy a small dog to take care of in the mean time. It might help the bitter feeling.

Answer by louise2 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• stop thinking of only yourself. Actually try to be happy for someone else & their pregnancy. Compassions cures all bitterness.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Feel compassion for those that have miscarriages that what and are trying to have a child. Those of us that keep having miscarriage are happy for those that can have a child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Volunteer to help out at a nursery, that might alleve your feelings. But one thing I don't understand. You said you are single and have a child, but you want another child so you will be a whole family. How would having another child make you a whole family?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Are you saying that everyone else that you know that is getting pregnant is married? Why not be happy for them and when your time comes back around I'm sure they will be happy for you. What is the reason you can't have another baby?
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• well i was married for 3 years and we had tried for a year before we got married. i assumed i could not have children without help from a dr. we have now been split for 2 years and i've been with my current bf for 11 months. i am now 10 weeks pregnant and we are happy as can be. so i guess what i'm saying is dont rush things. someone will come along thats lights up ur world and completes ur family like my bf did for me
    fryjm516

Answer by fryjm516 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 7, 2010