Is anyone else ready to build an ark?

The rain here is insane! Rain yesterday through today.Luckily i'm in a bit of higher elevation so my yard is flooded a bit but most of the roads in my general area are ok.The rain will continue throughout the night tonight.

48-hour Forecast Rain/Snow Map

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:40 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm just glad we're not building igloo's yet.

We'll have our first snow any day now.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Supposed to rain all day here too. I'm sure my son will be begging to go to the park this week, so I hope it stops soon. I don't mind a slow steady rain a for a couple days here and there, but I REALLY don't want a repeat of last May in the Nashville area. That was scary.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Hmm we do have a flood warning for the county..I better get my ark supplies @ the ready

tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 8:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We are getting rain but it will be snow before the day is over. Then I will be ready to harness up the dogs and break out the sled :)
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Oh I LOVE to build igloo's upshe.I grew up just outside of D.C. and as kids we'd get together and have igloo building contests.My group won a few times..it took us a while but we built one heck of an igloo.
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 8:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We are having rain, but I'm glad it's here. We desperately need it in Florida. Just enough, no flooding though.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:08 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• we have been devoid of rain for weeks (which is unusual on the coast), so we definitely need it. Roads down here flash flood easily, and we're fortunately on an elevated property so we do not experience flooding, but walking to the bus stop to get my son sometimes requires hip waders.
    It'll be interesting to see how much we get.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:16 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Rainy here in ATL also. Ick.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 9:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Some sunshine would be nice.

sun

SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 9:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It rains for like 20 minutes 3x day here. Nothing new in South Florida though.
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 9:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2010