Anyone have a Keurig Coffee Maker?

I'm getting one for Christmas (yes..my mother has a big mouth and told me lol) and i'm really excited =) What's your favorite flavors for it?

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We love ours so much my husband is getting the little one for Xmas(ssshhhh!!!) so he can take it to work.

Donut shop is awesome! If you like dark blends Green Mountain's Dark Magic is really good.

Check Amazon. There are usually really great deals on big boxes(30 or so pods instead of 18) and a lot of options.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Get the holiday gift box one. The flavors are delish! They have Green Mountain french toast, spicy egg nog and gingerbread. Blueberry is my favoirte and they never have it in sotores. You have to order certain flavors
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have had one for two years and there is not going back to a regular coffeemaker. Inever get that bitter aftertaste and the coffee is always so fresh.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We have one at work and usually have 15 - 20 flavors at any one time but I like the Breakfast Blend and the plain Donut Shop... I'm not a big fan of flavored coffee.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• to pricey, but we do buy the coffees and brew em up ourselves without the maker. Its easier than I thought. Looked it up online.

Basically just brew the coffee then add the sweetener/flavoring to it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I never heard about it. But maybe you'd like to know that "keurig" is Dutch for "neat". -Ah well, maybe you already knew. lol
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• oooh, I really really want one! I saw them on QVC the other night. I want the blue one.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yumm about the holiday blends! I am not the biggest fan of flavored either but i'd like to get some yummy ones to keep and have when i'm in the mood =)
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• errr...that would be dark *roasts* not blends...still on my first cup!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2010