Family or Friends

Who do you prefer, in your own circumstances, your Family or Friends?
Who is most supportive, do you feel like either of those are more or less critical of you, keep you company, have playdates with you and your children, go out together, shoping or to eat etc?
Do you have a big or small group of your favorite people that you trust and love?

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 8:53 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Friends come and go, but family is in the stars. My immediate family is the most supportive. Haven't had any friends since I left the work force.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It would be my family, but none of them live near me, so I depend on friends. I have a small group of trusted friends. I see my family whenever possible, and the older I get, the more they mean to me.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My family always comes first and most of my closes friends are like family too.

Answer by older at 9:03 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My family has always been the ones to screw me over and stab me in the back. So my Friends. My friends are the best although I only have two besties their family loves me as one of their own.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:03 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My friends.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:03 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Myself
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• my friends first then my family
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't have anybody withing 900 miles. I would choose my family if were back home. My friends are not as reliable. My mom is my best friend and we have the same interests and sense of humor.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:08 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Family, but ONLY my mom, DD & DH. The rest are assholes!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:09 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I am close with my family but closer with friends. My family lives far away and we are the only ones with kids.
    My friends are in the same place in life as me and so we can talk about our marriages/kids/struggles and we watch each others kids.
    My family is wonderful and I love them but they don't always "get it".
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 10:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010