What was Hillary looking for at the UN?

Hillary Clinton ordered UN diplomats to spy on primarily Russia, China, France and the UK as well as the secretary general Ban KI-moon.

The Clintons are not fond of the UN as Bill showed when he ignored them before going into Kosovo.

Personally, with what mass corruption going on within the UN for ages and especially the oil for food scandal, I don't blame her a bit. The UN is anti-US and more a danger to our security than anything else.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:58 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Really anon? She is possibly in violation of "international" law. Not that I agree with that. The UN is not thinking she is "allowed" either.

Your answer was rather stupid.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My guess would be:
    Anything they could find.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• anonymous try the big girl panties..if you do not want honest replies to your responses then don't post in the forum.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• She called you anon because you posted anonymously. Duh. 

And yes, what she does is our business, as she negotiates on our country's behalf.  Unless of course you don't live here, and in that case it wouldn't matter to you. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• LOL, I didn't know trolls could delete their answers.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:56 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• IDK, OP. I will refer to my Rules For Radicals to figure it out. I'm sure I can find the answer in there.

As to the 'name calling', she obviously said the answer was stupid, not the person posting it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I didn't NOT like your answer it was just senseless. The issue was not that she was AT the UN the issue is the spying, which by the way I don't blame her a bit.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Posting anonymously is trollish to begin with
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2010