Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is building 59 on camp lejeune?

just moved here and i really need to get my 4 month old daughter a pediatrician on base and i don't how to do it..please help!

Answer Question

Asked by LoganBishop at 4:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Either the Pass and ID office, front gate or housing offices should all have base maps. Ask spefically how to get where you want to go

    Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

  • military people are great with helping eachother. Do you not have a hospital on base? If so I would drive there and tell them you just moved and need your child to go see someone asap.

    Answer by darcyk10 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

  • are you talking about the tricare office to get her registered?

    Answer by daniellemjscott at 3:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.