Please tell me there are good men out there!

I have become so cynical, I'm convinced there truly are no good hearted, emotionally stable, loving men out there. I've been single and dating for 3 yrs. and brave enough to get back up on the horse every time another one lets me down but I am soooo tired of it all! I've been huddled up in my bed every night having movie marathons with just me and the cats for the last three months! Please tell me about the good men you know..how many do you have in your life? I don't just mean husbands, but brothers, friends, cousins...how many good ones do you know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They are still out there, I have one and all my friends are good men, you just have been unlucky that is all, but never give up, there is someone out there for you, please know this!

Answer by older at 10:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I am married to a fine man. We raised two sons who are fine men, and our daughter is married to another. My brother was a fine mine as was our daddy. A big part of it is in knowing how to pick one and in knowing where to look!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• After my divorce I didn't think I would ever find a decent man to love me and my 3 kids, but I did and he's wonderful! I also have a single brother who has never been married, 35 years old, good looking in great shape, huge heart, so good with my kids and all his other nieces/nephews, excellent job, has more money in the bank than he will ever use/need - I really don't understand why he isn't married! I also have a really good friend who is very much like my brother but he's 37. There are still some great guys out there!

Answer by missanc at 9:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have one..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I've also been single and dating for 3 years. It's tough. I too am hoping that there are good men out there!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• There are.. you just have to be patient and not rush it! I did A LOT of praying back when I was single that God would put the right man in my life and I met DH! Don't give up!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Most of the men in my life are great! My husband, father, brother, friends.
    DazzlednSeattle

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 9:58 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I know a lot of good men. First is husband. People are always asking me if he has a brother, but unfortunately not. My brothers, cousins, neighbors, associates. There are many good men out there, but you won't find him sitting in your bed. Get active in the community. If there's a community center, volunteer there. Or the YMCA, or get involved with a club-whatever your interests are. Political organizations are also a good place. Church and work are two good places to meet men. If your friends don't know any good men to introduce you to, then maybe you're hanging out with the wrong people. Make friends with women you like. Go to school. Educate yourself. Go to the library. Make something of yourself while you're waiting to meet a man. Stay busy.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• There are good men out there.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• there are. Don't be like so many here and judge an entire group of people based on one bad experience.

that same mentality is why they don't let men and dads (good as they may be) on this site (at least openly), because a few bad eggs ruin it for the whole bunch. Not that that stops them, but it keeps them from being open about who they are and thats not right just because a few jerks out there pissed some people off. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2010