what is your earliest child memory that you can think of?

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sitting on my fathers lap "driving" his boat..I was probably about 3 or 4, he died in a car accident shortly afterwards so I'm grateful for that memory, I think it had a strong impact on me thinking I was really steering that boat...ohhh the power! ..of course he had to have been steering it with his knee ;)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Pooping in the tub and blaming it on my younger brother to get back at him for pooping on my tricycle. I think I was three at the time and he was 1 1/2 to 2.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• HAHAHA Gnomeofmyheart! You don't take any shit, do you?
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• lol nope!
    He pooped on my tricycle and I sat in it and flipped out and my mom just laughed like it was the funniest thing on earth and he didn't get in trouble for what I thought he should have so I got revenge mwahaha. My mom believed that he had pooped in the tub to and he got in trouble for that. lol I confessed when I was about 14 when my mom brought up the story of him pooping on the tricycle and then a week later in the tub.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2010