If you can not debate, why would you enter a forum clearly devoted to Debate?

The designation of this forum to debate is so that multifaceted points of view can presented for the purpose of information sharing, why is that concept so hard to grasp?
I believe on thing, you believe another, and they believe another, we all come together and speak passionately about the differing beliefs, and their validity- Why is it that most of you seem to lack the ability to make an objective statement?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 10:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Stop trying to control answers.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 10:22 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Hahahahahah I love it 2tinyhineys!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• How can I in any way have "control"? You're all free to do as you please, I simply asked a question which you're obviously not equipped to answer :)
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Hahahahahahaha!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I am open to the fact that you get to believe as you please, it is you who think those with faith are NOT intelligent and have a MENTAL ILLNESS. <<
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 10:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• (((Something happened to the rest of my answer)))

The problem is not my answers.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 10:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I agree 2tiny hineys...problem is defiantly not with your answers. She apparently doesn't feel at ease with her lack of faith and in a angry way, wants to hear answers from Christians. She may be searching for the true peace you feel when you give in and believe. But you cant explain that to a non believer. They have to experience it for themselves. And to do that, you have to admit that you might not be the center of the universe, and you just might not have all the answers. Some people have too big of an ego to allow themselves to admit that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If you can not debate, why would you enter a forum clearly devoted to Debate?

Because I like to do lots of things I'm bad at ;) cook, drive, debate, crochet, etc. LOL
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:36 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• This place is meant for all different kinds of beliefs and discussions. As long as something is worded in a way that isn't made out to be a personal attack or as an attack against the beliefs of others its allowed, so griping about someone posting something is pointless. If you don't like what someone has to say you can always ignore it and move on. You don't have to ruin the debate/discussion just because you have a problem with it. There are many of us actually interested in discussing these things, regardless of what some people believe the "ulterior" motive to be. You don't have to ruin it for the rest of us just because you can't get along with someone who believes differently and isn't afraid to voice that belief.

(obviously this was intended for those this question was also aimed towards, not the OP or anyone in specific) :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• LMAO @ bubba! Now, that's a solid, honest answer :)
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Nov. 30, 2010